To A Friend
|Click here to add this page to your list of Favorites|
Print a Letter Drop Page pairs
Letters Drop groups of three
Vertical Letter Drop
Around the Square
Boggle SuperStore Buy Boggle Products
Boggle Sixteen letter cubes - 4 x 4
Boggle with a challenge cube
Big Boggle 25 letter cubes - 5 x 5 - four or more letter words
Super Boggle 30 letter cubes - 5 x 6 - four or more letter words
Letter Addition 2 missing letters
Telephone Key Pad Code
Cell Phone Key Pad Code
Return to Main Page
1. Look at each pair of letters.
2. Select one letter from each pair to make words.
3. You must decide where words begin and end.
4. Try to decipher the message phrase that is in the puzzle
For example: (The correct letters are underlined)
5. You can type the answer in the text box.
LA OI GH DH WT NU IR NJ GM ND GE LV EY RI
SP AT VR SI DK EH SU TK HA FE AS VA MC EK PS VL BA CG HE
TD WE IT CU EV
Lightning never strikes the same place twice
6. To see the correct answer, click "Answer"