The object of the game is to see how many random Music Notes you can remember.
1. To start: Click the "Show a Note" button
2. Study the Note and try to remember the sequence of Notes
3. To hide the card, click inside of the "Enter Your Answer:" box
4. If the cursor is not blinking, click inside of the "Enter Your Answer:" box
5. Type the letters of the Notes in the correct sequence. Letters may be in upper case or lower case or a combination of upper and lower case. Type the letters without spaces or punctuation.
6. Click "Click for Results" button to see your score
7. If your answer was correct, then click the "Select a New Note" button. The Answer box will clear. Go to Step # 1.
8. If your answer was wrong, then click "Click to Start a New Game"
|Click here to add this page to your list of Favorites|
Study Music Notes
Menu - Memory Game - Test Your Memory