To A Friend
|Click here to add this page to your list of Favorites|
Wheel of Hangman Wheel of Fortune meets Hangman - Version #2 - Clichés
Around the Square
Boggle SuperStore Buy Boggle Products
Boggle Sixteen letter cubes - 4 x 4
Boggle with a challenge cube
Big Boggle 25 letter cubes - 5 x 5 - four or more letter words
Super Boggle 30 letter cubes - 5 x 6 - four or more letter words
Wheel of Jotto 5 letter words
Wheel of Jotto 6 letter words
Wheel of Jotto 7 letter words
Wheel of Jotto 8 letter words
Letter Drop pairs
Letters Drop groups of three
Telephone Key Pad Code
Cell Phone Key Pad Code
Return to Main Page
1. When the game begins, the blank lines of the puzzle appear. The underline symbol ( "_" ) indicates where a letter belongs. The space ( " " ) indicates the end of one word and the beginning of the next word. To guess a letter, click on the letter button. If the letter you guessed is in the puzzle, the letter will appear in its proper place or places on the puzzle line.
2. If you guess a letter that is not in the puzzle, it will appear below "Letters not in the puzzle"
3. You may choose a vowel or consonant.
4. If you make a mistake, you cannot correct your guess once a letter is clicked. If you click a letter that is not in the puzzle, and you have previously clicked the same letter, that letter will be repeated in the list of "Letters not in the puzzle" and must be added to your score.
5. When the puzzle has been solved, you can restart the game by clicking "Start again" or "Reset".
6. If you think you can solve the puzzle, enter your solution in the "Solve" answer box. Do not add extra spaces. Then click "Click for Results". If you incorrectly solve the puzzle, you may continue to guess letters.
7. To see the correct answer, click "Answer"
8. Score: to determine your score count the number of letters under "Letters not in the puzzle". The lower your score the better. If you are playing against another player, total the score for each player after each round. The winner will be the player with the lowest score. Each player will take a turn to play. The turn will be over when the puzzle is solved or the "Answer" is clicked.